WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file or device that is downloaded to a user’s terminal equipment in order to store data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation. In other words, it is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
We use different technologies to collect and store data when you access our web portal, including sending one or more cookies to your computer.
Necessary cookies are required to enable the basic features of this site, such as providing secure log-in or adjusting your consent preferences. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable data.
- wordpress_test_cookie: atenda.tic.gal, session, WordPress sets this cookie to determine whether cookies are enabled on the users’ browsers.
- cookieyes-consent: atenda.tic.gal, 1 year, CookieYes sets this cookie to remember users’ consent preferences so that their preferences are respected on subsequent visits to this site. It does not collect or store any personal information about the site visitors.
- woocommerce_items_in_cart: atenda.tic.gal, session, WooCommerce sets this cookie to record if there are any items in the WooCommerce shopping cart.
- woocommerce_cart_hash: atenda.tic.gal, session, WooCommerce sets this cookie to determine when cart contents/data changes.
Functional cookies help perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collecting feedback, and other third-party features.
- wp-wpml_current_language: atenda.tic.gal, session, WordPress multilingual plugin sets this cookie to store the current language/language settings.
- wp_woocommerce_session_*: atenda.tic.gal, 2 days, WooCommerce sets this cookie to make a unique code for each customer so that it knows where to find the cart data in the database for each one.
- _ga_*: .tic.gal, 1 year 1 month 4 days, Google Analytics sets this cookie to store and count page views.
- _ga: .tic.gal, 1 year 1 month 4 days, Google Analytics sets this cookie to calculate visitor, session and campaign data and track site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognise unique visitors.
- woocommerce_recently_viewed: atenda.tic.gal, session, WooCommerce sets this cookie to store performed actions on the website.
HOW CAN THE USER MANAGE COOKIES?
All browsers allow the user to obtain general information about the cookies installed on a website, specifically to verify their existence, their duration or the elimination system.
Follow the link depending on the browser you use for more information:
On the other hand, the user may allow, block or delete the cookies installed on his computer by modifying the configuration of his browser in accordance with the instructions indicated therein.
It should be noted that, if the installation of all cookies is prevented, the content of the website as well as certain functionalities and services provided by it may be affected.